Iron Fluorine Herbal Tea
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Thankfully, our exceptional Iron Fluorine blend can come to the rescue! This combination of Dandelion root, Burdock Root, Sarsaparilla Root, Nettle leaf and Elderberries is rich in iron fluorine, which is highly effective in promoting healthy iron levels and preventing anaemia. Iron is even considered the "spark plug" of the human body, assisting in reducing inflammation and promoting overall well-being.
Our blend is made with only the finest ingredients to support the fundamental building blocks of life. If you're looking to increase your iron levels, avoid anaemia, and improve your overall health, consider trying our Iron Fluorine Herbal Tea today. You won't be disappointed - feel reinvigorated and ready to tackle anything life throws your way!
Benefits of our Iron Fluorine Herbal Tea:
- Elderberries are rich in antioxidants and can boost the immune system, improve heart health, and reduce inflammation.
- Sarsaparilla root has anti-inflammatory properties and can help improve skin conditions, such as psoriasis and eczema.
- Burdock root is a natural diuretic and can help improve digestion, reduce inflammation, and promote healthy skin.
- Dandelion root is also a natural diuretic and can help improve liver and kidney function, reduce inflammation, and regulate blood sugar levels.
- Nettle leaf is rich in vitamins and minerals and can help reduce inflammation, improve digestion, and relieve seasonal allergies.
Visual demonstration on how to prepare the tea:
Results may vary, and information and statements made by SuneezHealthySelf are for educational purposes only. They are not intended to replace the advice of a doctor, and the company does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, cure or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by SuneezHealthySelf are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. It is important to seek advice from a general practitioner if you have a severe medical condition or health concern.
(Goes very well with elderberries)
Hurry, only 8 items left in stock!